Sunday, April 30, 2017

April recap

April had a bit of everything.
And  April the giraffe had her baby boy.

April 3 - Wound Nurse
April 5 - Radiology for me
April 7 - Podiatry for M
April 8 - Lulu vaccine and salon
April 14 - Dermatology for me
April 21 - Podiatry for me
April 26 - Lip surgery for M
Lee O'Dell had a small stroke.

Lizzie came over for Marvin's 77th birthday. April 21 -12SIXTY lunch 4-22
I got sick with the flu April 22 for a whole week  :(


New family member, Eddie Thegel - April 23  :)


BOOKS I READ IN APRIL


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN APRIL



2 comments:

Pappy1 said...

I was there but your re-cap reminds me nicely.

emtes said...

Eddie was actually born on April 23 at 7.52PM :-)

Oh I'm sorry to hear about Lee. How is he doing.

Hope you, Marvin and Lulu are feeling well? Are my favorite trees blooming yet? Or have they already bloomed over? Over here the Japanese cherry blossom trees in full bloom now and they are gorgeous.

Tomorrow everyone will come over incl. little Eddie to celebrate Emil's 30th (on Tuesday but we celebrate tomorrow). We are going to grill and hopefully the weather will be with us :-)

Love you and send you lots of hugs and kisses.
Mia