Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Recap

January has been  very rainy month, which is good because it was very needed.

After the family left, it was very quiet and restful, but I miss them all! Marv and I are doing fine :)

The main thing that happened this month is Sandy had her knee replacement surgery on the 12th.
It all went well and she's recovering nicely.
Lizzie spent a weekend in Austin Texas, and then she  went to Sandy's house to help and care for her, for 10 days. Love those girls!

The next big thing that happened was the Inauguration of our new President Donald Trump. It's a little surreal that he won after defeating many Republican contenders and of course soundly defeating Hillary Clinton. I think it was a big shock to many, especially of course, the Democrats that still can't believe it or cope with it.  I wish  President Trump all the best!

And here's a list of the books and movies I read and watched in January:

MOVIES




BOOKS



No comments: