Friday, January 6, 2017

All is quiet

Well is back to the two of us and Lulu.

The house is quiet and relaxing. Today it rained and it felt nice to be at home without anyone asking What are we going to do? Where are we going? It's too early/late to eat, etc etc.

Lulu seems a little lost, she brings me toys to play with and if I call her with a Spanish accent, she gets all excited and looks around to see who's calling her.

Today is the day when the Three Wise Men come and gives presents to all the good boys and girls. I kind of miss those days when I was little and woke up to see what Los Reyes Magos brought me. Also to see if the camels drank the milk and ate the cookies.


We are going to have an early dinner at the Black Angus, so I can use my birthday steak dinner coupon. I think I'll have the rib steak :)

I will write more about Sonia and Nicole's visit and put out some pictures. I think they both had a great time in California despite the rain.

Wishing all my readers a very




No comments: