Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sonia and Nicole

I've been wanting to write a little more about Sonia and Nicole's visit. So here it goes:

December 21- Norbert and I went to pick them up at the airport. It was raining heavily and it took us a long time to find a parking at the airport. When we went inside to see if they were waiting, we found out there was a long delay at the baggage check out.  Finally they came out!
(I don't know why I cannot get the picture right)
We drove back to La Mirada but took the wrong turn and ended up in Santa Fe Springs. Amid the downpour we stopped at In n Out, at their request.

Dec. 22 Still raining. Took them to  La Mirada High School, then they went to Huntington Beach with Todd
Dec. 23   I drove them to Knottsberry Farm in the morning, they spent the whole day there. The family came from Utah and San Diego.
Dec 24  Christmas Eve. Marvin's family came over. All family day.
             Grrr this is annoying that the pictures are sideways, it had not happened before :(

Dec 25 Christmas Day. First we had a big breakfast and around noon we opened gifts :)
  
                                                            Later on we had dinner
Dec 26  The whole family to El Cholo. In the evening everybody but Marvin and I, went to Long Beach to see the lights.


Dec. 27  Sonia and Nicole with T to Hollywood and to the Millenium in Studio City
Dec. 28  S & N took the Los Angeles/Santa Monica tour bus. Sandy and T and MT and Lizzie back to San Diego, and Utah
Dec 29   T took them to Disneyland, all day.
Dec 30    Finally I had a day with them, but they changed their mind several times and it annoyed me. Finally we ended up in Huntington Beach, another rainy day.
Now, why is this one the right way?

Dec 31 I took the to the train Station, they left to San Diego to spend New Year's Eve.
Jan 1    Back from San Diego with Lizzie.
Jan  2   Packing and getting things ready. T over, again.
Jan 3 Lizzie took them to the airport. Bye Bye.

All in all they had a good time, they went everywhere, thanks Todd and Lizzie. I wish we could have done more together, as we had planned, and I was a little disappointed but I understand they just wanted to go all over. 

Does anyone know why my pictures are sideways?




No comments: