Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas decorations

It's almost a tradition that the day after Thanksgiving people start putting out Christmas decorations, both inside and outside their homes.

Both my neighbors right and left of me did that. Last year the ones on my right  offered to put up our lights, but not this year. They are still not talking to me because I complained about their barking dogs. They have been really rude and ignorant about the whole thing.

Norbert probably could put the lights, but I am tired of having them up and then having to put them down again. So this year we bought the Star Showers. I am sure you have seen it advertised on TV, and maybe I told you about it already.

We got it in the mail today from Amazon. We tried it on inside and it is really very pretty all the little red and green lights. I guess they are very popular because in most stores they have sold out. We'll see how they look outside :)

We have had very nice weather lately, after a semi cold spell. At night, the houses look so pretty with lights and Santa etc. But in the daytime it looks very sad. I remember when we were living in Idaho, the decorations and outdoor lights were just very pretty, day and night. Here not so much.

You all know I don't like shopping, so this year I decided it will be Chrismoney instead of presents. Since I came back from Spain, Marv has been having back problems and other problems, and I haven't been feeling like doing much of anything.  

But I bought a Christmas wreath for the door :)


I have no idea why it is sideways!

No comments: