Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Recap

It's the end of the month, so here's a short recap:

The month started with a colonoscopy! thankfully the results were very good and I am good and healthy.

M and I went out to eat out a few times...El Cholo, Katella Deli, El Torito Grill...nice!

My grandson T went on a solo trip to SF to spend a week with some friends.

Lizzie has a new place to live. I hope she will write about it :)

Went out to eat with N a couple of times. He's back to normal, I'm happy to say.

Had my hair done, looks nice.

Congratulations to Sandy for writing every single day on her blog. Good work!

And something I have been wanting to do for a long time....The girls and I will be going to Barcelona in September! Thanks Marvin for making it possible :)

Will write more about it next month :)






MOVIES
It has not been a great month for movies, too busy doing other things

Learning to Drive (2014) US
Jeune et Jolie (2013) France


BOOKS

Jennifer Scott – The Accidental Book Club
Stacy Ballis – Off the Menu
Isabel Wolff – A Vintage Affair
Sheila Roberts – Small Change
Josie Brown – The Baby Planner
Beth Kendrick – The Lucky Dog
Sarah Jio – The Violets of March
Erin McKean – The Secret Lives of Dresses

Sheila Roberts – Better than Chocolate

No comments: