Monday, August 17, 2015

HOT!!!

We've been having a heat wave lately, with temperatures hovering around 100....way way too hot for me!

Lizzie has been here this weekend, and the plan was that on Sunday she would drive Marvin and me and Lulu down to San Diego, so we could see her new house, and spend the day there with Jeff grilling his famous steaks. Then in the evening she would drive us back home and spend the night and drive to work Monday morning.  Lizzie decided to spend tonight here and will drive to work early in the morning.

Saturday was way hot. around 102 degrees, So we decided to go down to San Diego later in the year after we got back from Barcelona, hopefully it will be cooler then :)

It's been quite a while since we were last in San Diego, and we were really looking forward to it. But they don't have A/C in the house so it would have been very uncomfortable  after driving a couple of hours to stay in the house without A/C. We are spoiled at home.

I haven't been out much the last few days, just to go to dialysis, and at night when it cools a bit, to take Lulu for a walk. I did go shopping  on Friday, but as I posted in FB, I bought a box of chocolate truffles and just from the drive from the store to home, they totally melted!

This week I hope Norbert will come to help me organize the garage so we can park my car inside when we go to Spain, also we will move Lizzie's car in the back patio.  There's so much stuff to do, and I tend to leave things for the last minute. I think this next couple of weeks will be BUSY!!!!




OK girls, translate :)





3 comments:

Lizzie said...

If you drink from the Canaletes fountain,
every month, you will feel a fondness for Barcelona (?)
and for ... (I'm lost on the last three lines!)

Kteach said...

If you drink water from the Canaletas fountain,
forever you will be in love with Barcelona.
No matter how far away you go,
you will always return.

RedRed said...

LIKE!