Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beach Day

This morning I went to my regular doctor for a checkup and  I'm glad to say all is well :)

Afterwards, I went to Norbert's to see if he wanted to go out for lunch. He sure did! I am glad to say that he's doing very well and is back to "normal" or as normal as he can be lol.

It was a beautiful day and I told him it was his turn to choose where to go. He chose one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants in downtown Huntington Beach called "El Ranchito"  they have a really good chicken soup, it has rice, avocado, a tasty broth and of course chicken. I had that plus one chicken taco, and salsa and chips. He had Chingalingas with rice and beans. Chingalingas is a funny name!  I also had a great Margarita on the rocks.

After we ate, we walked to the pier, to watch the action. They are getting ready for the US Open of Surfing  July 25. There were a lot of people in the beach, and it was just nice to walk around the pier. In the way back, we stopped to have some ice cream.

When I got home, Marv had been cooking a beef brisket, but the meat was not quite tender for dinner,we'll have it tomorrow.so I just made a big potato and onion omelette or tortilla de patatas, and it was good.

At night, I took Lulu for a short walk.

It was a nice day.





2 comments:

RedRed said...

You look cute and blonde!

emtes said...

Great photo of you! And his your hair a bit longer? Looks good and especially with the cap on :-) We had a great thunderstorm last night and the temp. had dropped to 14C. Tonight it's Väsby rock festival and I will be down at 10PM when H.E.A.T will be playing. I do hope it's not thunderstorm tonight again (then I won't go down, H.E.A.T or not).
Love you <3 Take care
Manga kramar till dig, Marvin och Lulu
from your sis Mia :-)