Thursday, August 6, 2015

Just random stuff

I finished rereading a book that I first read in 2005. I enjoyed it a lot then but I forgot the title and who wrote it. Thanks to Good Reads   I finally found out and right away went to the Library and got it.  It's called "The Bachelorette Party" by Karen McCullah Lutz . They will make it into a movie I am sure .

I am excited, Project Runway starts right now! I love that show! It's fun and I can't wait to see what each designers "esthetic" is (sarcasm here), and of course I love Tim!
By the way, I'm sorry to say I don't have any fashion esthetique..oh well!

Last night I watched "Trainwreck" I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

Finished watching the Republican debate. I don't really have a favorite yet. But anybody would be better than Hillary et al.

Marv just downloaded Winbdows 10. He seems happy with it.


There's a fly that is driving me and Lulu crazy. I hope I swat it before I go to bed!

Have a nice weekend everybody!

No comments: