Friday, May 22, 2015

The Saga continues...

Computer Saga that is!

We couldn't get my new computer to work, after hours spent with techs in Mumbai, after setting it back to factory standards, after installing a new OS, nothing. The same error came time after time. Finally it was decided they would send a new computer and FedEx came to pick up the one that didn't work right from day 1. I was assured the next one would be tested and done to my specifications. We'll see. I should be getting it at the end of the month.

In the meantime, I am using my old computer. I sort of fixed it with all I learned from the Mumbai techs ;)

Today Marv had to have a procedure done to his face, It takes about 3-4 hours, so I decided I would go have lunch and pick him up when he was done. I went to a shopping center nearby and went to Carino's for lunch and had a great salad. Afterwords I did a little shopping, I bought 2 nice tops and and  a summer purse, also a toy for Lulu (already semi destroyed)

It's been pretty cool and rainy the last few days, so tonight I made Mexican  meatball soup. It was comfort food, pretty good.

By the way, Barcelona won the Spanish Liga, and tomorrow they are playing against  A Coruña for the King's Cup.  Then  it will be on to Berlin to play Juventus of Italy for the European Championship!!! :)

I hope the day at the Park in Stockholm is a big success. Mia has work hard to get everything just right. Now if only the weather cooperates :)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: