Thursday, December 5, 2013

Frustrated

'Tis the season...fa la la la la

Well let's hope I get into the spirit of the holidays. So far December has been pretty much a bust. I have been sick all week, I'm losing my voice, and my patience.

For the past 2 days I have had to deal with the incompetence of people. I am talking about our health insurance, about being on hold in the phone for hours, about not getting straight answers etc. Today I went to speak with Members Services, and again, more incompetence, I spent almost 2 hours waiting for somebody to know what the hell is going on, and you all know how patient I am. And  yet, no answers. Too long a story to write about it here.

And then the traffic, going to pick up Marvin, I was already frustrated after my experience with stupid people, and the traffic was just bumper to bumper, basically all the way. It took over 45 minutes from home to the 5 freeway.

Maybe if I had been feeling better things wouldn't have annoyed me as much, I don't know. But I've been in a total pissy mood most of the day. I have had a tick in my left eye since I've been home that is bothering me a lot, and that doesn't help either. Well let's hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments: