Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Routine

My days are pretty much routine. 

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, are dialysis days. During the 4 hours Marvin is there, I usually go grocery shopping, or get gas, and try to find a different place for lunch.

Wednesday and Friday, I do a little housework, some gardening, some cooking...

Sunday and Monday, I usually hang around, sometimes we go out to eat, sit outside and enjoy Lulu's antics.

And of course, every day I spent a big amount of time in the computer, doing PSP, checking FB, playing games etc. And reading.

Marvin has been going to get breakfast on Sundays, and also shopping for groceries. Today he went to get a haircut. He's feeling pretty good :)

Today I had my flu shot, and had an ophtalmologist appointment. My eyes are still dilated!

Does any of you have any suggestions on things to do, to break up my routine? I wil entertain any ideas!


A couple of tags I made today:

 
 
 
 



1 comment:

emtes said...

To me it sounds very nice and peaceful. If you want something more to do maybe you could join an association of some kind because they will for sure keep you as busy as you want :-)

I know you are restricted because of the dialysis otherwise you could have come here :-) Well, not this tiime of the year maybe since you don't like cold and it's starting to get cold!

You love books. Aren't there anything like when you read to people or book clubs? I don't know but that might be something.

I have the opposite problem with me being everywhere not having (taking) time to rest and do nothing.

You will have us posted on what you decice I hope.

Besos, puss och kram
Mia :-)

Love you <3