Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Back to School & ER trip[

I subbed today in a 1st grade class. I didn't really know the kids, although I subbed in kinder last year a few times, but they sure remembered me. I was greeted by chorus of  Here's Mrs. Gummy Bear!!! other kids said no, she gives us gummybear but she's Mrs 1 !
They were a good class and didn't have any problems, it was also nice to see some of the older kids, they all ran to hug me on their way to the cafeteria or recess. Of course I gave them all a gummy bear. It was also nice to see some of the parents that came to pick up the kids  telling them that I had been their kindergarten teacher :)
 
There's a hint of fall in the air, we had 2 days of light rain, and the temperature dropped to the low 70's, high 60's at night, time to turn the A?C off and put on the heat!
 
Last Thursday, I had to take M to ER because of loss of blood, we were afraid he'd have to have surgery (one doctor said he needed) but then the surgeon came to examine him and said it wouldn't be necessary. That was a relief! He was kept overnight for observation and was given 2 units of blood. He was released the next day and is feeling fine :)
 
Two more days till Halloween!


No comments: