Monday, October 1, 2012

September recap

October already! Is it just me or do the days seem to fly by? And to think I was worried that in my retirement the days would drag on and on and on...

Here's Marvin with a black eye after skin surgery, it looks a lot better now :)

September has been a good month, just a little too hot for my taste. I was hoping October would be a little cooler but today is hot again. It almost makes me wish for Swedish weather (not really lol).

Here are the books I read in September:
Wendy Max - 10 Beach Road
Jennifer Paddock - A Secret Word
Liza Palmer - Conversations with the fat girl
Faye Kellerman - Hangman
Wendy Wax - The Accidental Bestseller
Katie Fforde - Paradise Fields
Kristin Hannah - true colors

Lizzie at El Cholo

1 comment:

emtes said...

Wow that was really a black eye! I hope he's better now.
I don't think you want our Swedish weather ;-) September was extremely rainy and cold and October started the same way. Just as you but the opposite :-) I saw the Emmys that people fainted in the H.E.A.T ;-)
Take care, love you <3