Monday, October 8, 2012

Spring cleaning in the Fall

Now that the weather has cooled down a little bit, I have got a burst of energy and started cleaning out the garage, organizing and getting rid of lots of stuff. Some things I hate to get rid of, but I cannot use them or need them anymore, so off they go to Goodwill.

Norbert came over Saturday and cleaned the Jacuzzi, and helped me move some heavy boxes, he also swept the garage and organized some wood stuff. We went to have lunch at El Torito, it was very good. He got back from 2 weeks in Lake Powell and now is off for 2 more weeks on a trip with his sister. He said it's going to be an all Nevada trip.

When I work in the garage, Marvin comes out sometimes and  l moves the sprinklers around and also helps tearing off  emptycardboard boxes so we can get rid of them more easily. Of course Lulu is out there as well getting in trouble.

Another thing I'm doing this month, is I try to do a little more cooking, different stuff. Marvin has been planning the menu for a week, and I go buy groceries and cook. Maybe you have seen the pictures I am posting in Facebook.

I have been playing games in the computer, my favorites, besides the ones I play with the girls, are the match games and hidden objects games. I have also been watching a lot of "older" movies. Yesterday I watched "A Little Romance" now I am getting ready to watch "Roman Holidays".

And so it goes...  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great for you cleaning up your garage! I've noticed my garage seems to be the gathering place for a whole bunch of random things we "don't want." However this year I decided to put these "unwanted" items in public storage in Santa Monica. Because I know one day if I did throw something out or give it away the kids would want it again. So it's just in safe keeping for now. Thanks for sharing your post!

Kteach said...

I'm glad it helped a little :)
And I am very happy you commented on it, thanks