Thursday, June 7, 2012

This and that

Glad to have Marvin home again after an overnight stay at the hospital. Very nice day, the weather is awesome, warm in the day and cooling at night. Perfect weather. Norbert came over and the 3 of us went for an early dinner at El Torito. It was Norbert's Saint Day. He entertained us with his new stories about going on vacation to Budapest in July, a definitive maybe. He changes his mind very often! I had 2 pineapple coconut Margaritas. Very potent. Today was the first day going to obedience school for Lulu. There were 8 dogs, all different sizes and breeds. What we were taught today: Bonding. We need to make eye contact with our dog and say "YES" and give them a treat. Repeat 10 times. Lulu was well behaved and friendly but was not too keen on the eye contact, she'd rather watch the other dogs. I am not sure we learned a lot ;) Looking forward to having Lizzie come over this weekend! And I wish Sandy, Marty and Tristan a great vacation in Belize. Can't wait to hear all about it.

1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh, thank you. I see you took one pineaple coconut Margarita for me ;-)
I love them you know!!

Hope you have a great weekend. Say hi to Marvin and Lizzie from me.

Puss och kram
Mia <3