Saturday, June 30, 2012

June Wrap Up

Here's my June wrap up:

June 4 - Had a test for myself, at Las Palma medical center early in the morning. When I got home Marvin was feeling off, confused and weakened, after talking to a nurse, I took him to ER. They made many tests and kept him overnight for observation. Diagnose: ITA (mini stroke)

June 6 - Sandy's birthday!

June 7 - Sandy, Marty and Tristan to Belize. A little change of plans due to weather problems.
Lizzie went ziplining !

June 10 - Big pain in my toe, gout? arthritis? it hurts!

June 11 - Follow up with Dr Shawel for Marvin. Everything looks good.

June 12- Lunch at Acapulco in Long Beach with Norbert.
To Jersey School to watch Kindergarten graduation rehearsal.

June 16 - Lizzie over for the weekend. Olive Garden.

June 17 - Father's Day

June 19 - Sandy and family back from Belize.

June 26 - Marvin got very weak during dialysis (low blood sugar?). Paramedics took him to ER. More tests EKG, Ultra sound, etc. Kept overnight.

June 28 - Marvin discharged from the hospital.

June 30 - Norbert leaving to Hungary on the 4th. Meet him for lunch at Acapulco and drive around the Bay.




The blog helps me keep track of events in my life, and at the same time, helps me keep in touch with friends and family. I like it!




4 comments:

RedRed said...

My birthday is on the 5th. Isn't it? Have I been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day all these years?!

Kteach said...

OOps!!! :D

emtes said...

Your garden looks amazing!

emtes said...

I like your blog too, very much!
Besos <3