Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 1, 2012

Hello,

I haven't been blogging too much, so I thought I will try to write a little everyday this month. I have read Sandy's blog, good job writing! and also Mia's. Strangely enough I have trouble putting in comments. But I have read them and enjoyed them :)
Today I went shopping, all I got was a puppy toy for Lulu! But it was nice to get ouyt of the house and walk around. I also had lunch at Camino Real taco place. I read good things about it. I had a humongous carnitas burrito, very good.
In the afternoon, Marvin did some gardening, moving the hoses and watering the lawn after the gardeners came. Is looking very nice. I had planted some flowers and is all looking good. I'm waiting for the tomatoes to grow and also the peppers!
The flowers in the cactus are just gorgeous, I counted today 10 of them open. Beautiful!
Lulu is calming down a little, she's actually kind of fun to have around. I am looking forward to obedience training on Wednesday (they canceled the first lesson because the teacher was sick)
It was so nice to have the girls home for a long Memorial weekend, we really enjoyed their stay. Love them muchiiiiiiiiiiiisimo!!!
And last but not least, I have to say how very proud I am of my grandson. He really did so well at school. He's really a nice, smart young man. Way to go Tristan!!!!! :)

No comments: