Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blah day

Cactus flower



Nothing much happened today. Took Marv to dialysis, ( they have started giving the hemo through the vein in his arm) did some grocery shopping, ate McNuggets, and of course, the highlight of the day...I was gifted by a dead bird, courtesy of Lulu.

After picking Marvin up, I took a long nap and woke up a little off center. Marvin cooked his own dinner (picadillo with rice), I had a ham and cheese sandwich, and that's about it!!!  I hope your Saturday was more entertaining than mine :)


Beefsteak tomato plant



1 comment:

emtes said...

Love your tomato plant! You have to post a photo when the tomatos are ready.
I will post from yesterday's gig with H.E.A.T. It was so great and I met a lot of fans and family. One guy, Darren, came from Scotland and it was the 36th time he saw H.E.A.T!! That is really hardcore fan. We invited him and his friend Julia (from Germany) over to our house for some beers. I wish you could have been here because I saw that you were bored. Here you wouldn't have time to be bored ;-) But on the other hand you would hate the weather! 5C, rain, storm but at least it didn't snow (not here but further north it did)
Love you! Take care and big hugs