Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hoarder

Yes, I am talking about Lulu.

 I have been missing some things lately, a house shoe, a sock, her red ball, a new toy, a brand new rawhide bone, etc. I have looked all over the living room, under the couch, and the chairs, under the table, under my bed, in the spare room, etc.and ...nothing!

 I was sitting on my desk, working in the computer, and Lulu was sitting next to me busily chewing on a toy, then she got between my feet and started scratching and whining and looking at me. I thought her bone went under the desk and got down on my knees, got my back scratcher and moved it around under my desk.

 Out came my shoe, her ball, her chew toys, etc. etc. She had been hiding them for a while, it was just packed! and I had never noticed. She was happy getting all her stuff, I was happy to get my stuff back.

 I am now trying to house break her. Good luck to me :)))

No comments: