Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring

Beautiful day in La Mirada, a little wind left the sky bright blue. I took Lulu for a walk in La Mirada Park next to the library. She had fun looking at the ducks and sniffing around.

At home, I planted hanging tomatoes and peppers, I also planted petunias, gerbera daisies and violas. The roses are blooming, I think Spring has got to be my favorite season :)
Marvin is due to come home on Saturday, it will be nice to have him around for Easter. Lizzie is coming this weekend too :)

 I wish all of you that read this blog a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

emtes said...

And I wish you a very Happy Easter! I always think of you extra special on Easter because that is the time of year I have come to see you every time :-) I would have loved to me with you this year too but I will be with you in my thoughts at least. I really long to meet Lulu. She seems to be such a wonderful dog although making a lot of mischief ;-)
Take care now and give Marvin and Lizzie a big hug from me.

Also to you a big hug and kiss and as we say in Sweden:
Puss i Påsk!
Love you Mia :-)

RedRed said...

It's fun that you took Lulu for a walk in the park! And I love the pic of the daisies :)