Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

Just a short post to welcome the new year.

 I cooked a nice omelette for breakfast with peppers, onion, bacon and potatoes, was very good. Around noon, it was such a lovely sunny day, that Marvin and I went outside to look at the birds and the flowers. I cut some beautiful yellow roses for my room, and took a picture of a hummingbird on flight. After that, Marvin watched many football games and I cleaned my room.

 For dinner we had filet of beef with roasted potatoes, and did I mention I drank a whole bottle of Freixenet throughout the day? :)


1 comment:

emtes said...

Wow, I love the roses and the hummingbird. Glad you had something to drink and it sounds like yummie food as well.

Did you enjoy your New Year's Eve?
I hope you did.

Big hugs to you and Marvin
from Mia <3