Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 30 -End of the month

It has been fun writing every day. Good job with it too Sandy!!! And Lizzie, even though you didn't write every day, the posts you wrote were interesting and informative. I also enjoyed your posts Mia.
It is hard to write every day, one runs out of things to say, but it's a good way to keep in touch. I love reading all your blogs. I don't comment on all posts, but read and enjoy each and every one.
So I will make a point to write at least weekly, or whenever I have something to say.
And I will be looking forward to your posts as well :)
Love you all.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I really love reading your blogs and as I said to Sandy even if you think you don't have anything interesting to say it's so valuable to me and it gives me a chance to share your day to day life although I'm thousands of miles away.
I know I'm not the best blogger. I have so much to do and so little time :-) but when I do write it usually is very long and with lots of photos so that you can get to know my country and my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy yours. So please keep writing even if you think it's nothing.
Love you mucho and I send you hugs and kisses <3
Mia :-)