Friday, December 23, 2011

Nostalgia

When I wrote the blog on my birthday, I wrote about the house where I was born, and on a whim, decided to check Google Earth and check the address. It was bittersweet to see the neighborhood, the houses, the church where I was baptised and had my First Communion... After a while, I decided to check on houses for sale at that neighborhood. Imagine my surprise when I saw that "my" house was for sale! it had some prictures and I have posted one above. It looks different because it's been painted and spruced up, and the ivy and some of the greenery is all gone. It is for sale for 2 million euros!!!! I wish my parents had kept it! lol Here's some black and white pictures of how it looked when I lived there. Even then, it was in a prime neighborhood and it was a really nice house. In one picture Nuri and I are holding our palms on Easter day, in the other one, we are with yaya, my father's mother :)

No comments: