Friday, March 4, 2011

March

February was a short month but a lot happened, the good things...our Anniversary, with the girls and Tristan over and having dinner all together...in the bad side, a big scare with Marvin's low sugar episode (as I previously posted), and later having a blood infusion.

And other bad thing: My class from hell! I know I am always bitching about it, but I have 8 children, all boys, that give me trouble almost daily. Today, for the 1st time in 25 years, I took 3 of them to the office to talk to the principal. Unfortunately she was not around.
They are so disrespectful is not even funny, they talk back, they smirk when I talk to them, they stick out their tongue, they push, they break crayons, they are bratty and obnoxious! And they are only 5!!!!!! Next week I am having conferences with their parents, that will be fun.

I just finished watching a movie, I am sure Sandy has seen it because she loooves Ashton Kutchner! it's called "No Strings Attached", it was cute but not great, but it shows his rear end very nicely!!!

I have no special plans for the weekend, may go out to lunch with Norbert. But the main thing I want to do is straighten up my room. I don't want to become a mini hoarder lol.

Here's a list of the books I read in February, I didn't read too much because there was so much going on:
Sarah Addison Allen – The girl who chased the moon
Haywood Smith – Waking up in Dixie
Nancy Thayer – Belonging
Joanna Trollope – Second Honeymoon

Have a fun Carnival time!!!! :)

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I do love Ashton, but I haven't seen this movie yet.