Monday, January 31, 2011

On to February!



Yes I agree with Mia, January just flew by, and here's the last day of the month already!


This month Marvin and I have been working changing his room around a little, I should say..he's been working. He's also been doing a little shopping for a new computer and printer and desk. He seems happy with the purchases, they're awesome :)


School is fine, the children seem to finally start settling down. They are really testing my patience this school year!!!


I have been reading a lot this month, some books I have really enjoyed and some were a disappointment. I will post the list here.


Sandy wrote and said she and Tristan will be coming in April for a few days, I think it'll be nice they are here when Mia is here and I know Lizzie will come up, or we'll go to San Diego during this time. We'll see how everything goes :)


I am posting a picture of me in one of my favorite restaurants in Long Beach, it's so nice to eat overlooking the bay and watching the boats go by. And of course, sipping Margaritas.


Here's my book list:


JANUARY 2011
Nancy Thayer – Moon Shell Beach I liked
Alissa Valdes-Rodriguez – The husband habit Not liked
Sophie Kinsella – Mini Shopaholic Was OK
Jennifer Crusie – Maybe this time Was OK
Sarah Addison Allen – Garden Spells Loved it
Karen Quinn – The Ivy Chronicles I liked
Terry McMillan – Getting to Happy Was OK
Ann Mah – kitchen Chinese Loved it

1 comment:

emtes said...

It looks like a beautiful restaurant. Maybe we can go when I'm there? I'm happy to hear that Sandy and Tristan will come down so I can meet them :-) I'm so looking forward to seeing you all. San Diego would be nice as well as Lizzie coming :-)
I know what you say about dentists. Before Helen was dentist the dentist I went to always said I have like 5-6 holes in the teeth. So I spent a lot of money. But when Helen became dentist she said my teeth were great so for 20 years I had no holes :-) Then of course Sjogren's syndrom struck and I had caries in every tooth :-(
I miss you too and count the weeks.
Hugs and kisses <3