Monday, January 10, 2011

And so it goes...

I started back to work on the 4th. It sure was hard to wake up at 6:30 again, I got spoiled sleeping late during my vacation :)
On the 5th, we got the tests results for Marvin, it showed his kidney function had dropped from 23% to 14%, not good news. In the plus side, he's feeling well. We went to the doctor on Monday (I took off work) and the consensus is he will start dialysis eventually, but he wants to have another test in about 6 weeks to see how the kidney is doing, hopefully it will stay steady :)
The 6th was the day of the 3 Wise Men. I felt like getting something, Marvin and I went to El Cholo, and then to Best Buy where I bought myself a wireless illuminated keyboard. It's really cool.
On Saturday, Norbert came over to help us take off the lights around the front of the house. We decided to leave the backyard lights on, I enjoy being in the Jacuzzi with the lights blinking, very festive. I know Mia will like them too. Afterwards the three of us went to El Torito for an early dinner. For some reason, Norbert brought us a bunch of green beans, potatoes, garlic and onions, so we invited him over for dinner the next day.
Sunday, Marvin cooked a roast and added all the vegetables, and also made a pineapple upside down cake. Norbert ate and ate making little noises of approval as he ate lol. The man enjoys a home cooked meal!
And so it goes...

No comments: