Monday, January 3, 2011

2011






I thought it would be fun to post a picture of me and my daughters, and one of Nuri and her daughters, I couldn't find one of Mia and her 3 sons, so here's one of Mia and two of her sons.

I just changed my blog's look, not sure if I like it yet, we'll see.
Yesterday, the first day of 2011, was a very lazy day. We just rested. I went to the store and got a few things for dinner, I made breaded pork and mashed potatoes, also got some peach nectar and drank a few Bellinis, very good!
Today it has been raining most of the evening, at times quite heavily. Marvin went to get breakfast, Denver omelet, bacon, biscuits and gravy. In the afternoon, I put away the Christmas decorations, but I am leaving my pretty tree up until January 6th.
We went out to dinner to Johnny Rebs, I had a super yummy Cajun sausage with peppers and onions, and Brunswick stew. Marvin had some pulled pork with collard greens. When we went out it has really raining hard, we got pretty soaked! When I got home I had some hot chocolate to warm up .
I have enjoyed reading all the blogs, good job with them!
And here's the list of the books I read in December.
That makes a big total of 86 books that I read in 2010 :)

McLaughlin & Kraus – Nanny Returns
*Faye Kellerman – The Garden of Eden
Jennifer Weiner – Fly Away Home
Lauren Weisberger – Last night at Chateau Marmont
Nancy Thayer – Beachcombers
Nancy Thayer - Hot Flash Holidays






















2 comments:

emtes said...

Nice Jo. I like the new blog but it looks kind of cold but then of course it is. It seems you have a very rainy weather and have had for some time but the temp. is very nice at least for my taste. Today, as usual, it's snowing a bit but on New Year's Eve it snowed so much. It came around 30-40 cm and we had to plud through the snow on our street. Good exercise for the but though :-)
Hugs and have a good day <3 <3

RedRed said...

I like the picture!