Sunday, March 28, 2010

sickly weekend

Kindergarten had our 100 objects day on Friday and we displayed everything in the playground, it was fun and lots of parents came to see the display. I was not feeling too well, I have had a cold most of the week and it never went away, so I have spent most of the weekend at home, in bed, with Marvin doing all the cooking and cleaning (of course he does most of the cooking even when I feel OK)!
I won't be going to work tomorrow, maybe I can get rid of this cold. But I have to go to the eye doctor at 3:30, let's see if my dry eyes are improving.
Also this weekend Marvin and I made reservations in Death Valley, where we will stay for a couple of days on our way to Vegas. I've never been in Death Valley, and I am curious to see it, it features the lowest, driest, and hottest locations in North America. Will make sure to take lots of pictures :)

No comments: