Saturday, April 3, 2010

To iPad or not to iPad, that is the question!

This lovely morning, Marvin and I went to Lowe's to buy some lavender plants, after that we went to Michael's since I had to buy some frames. We were talking about iPad and I told Marv maybe I'd like one, he said Best Buy has Apple stuff so we went there to look at them. I thought there would be a lot of people wanting to buy it, but there were only a few trying it to see how it worked. So I played with it for a little while and decided to buy one. I asked if they had any left and they said they had lots of them available. After talking to the clerk for a while I found out you cannot connect it to the Internet yet, it will only work in places with wi-fi, he said it'll be a couple of months before it can have regular Internet connection, so I decided to wait a while.
Back home, somewhat later, we were getting ready to go have dinner at Acapulco. We had been reading some more about iPad, and I said I should have bought one this morning! so we decided to go back to Best Buy to get one, and of course, they were out of them!!!!
So I guess I'll wait and read some more about it, and then buy it...or not! LOL
Any thoughts?

2 comments:

lizzie said...

They say Apple stuff is better for graphics like you do. I wonder if it's like the iPhone and only works with an At&T connection?

RedRed said...

you said you wanted to buy some new technology this year - remember? This is it!