Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunshiny day

It was nice to wake up to bright sunshine! we have had a lot of rain lately, it was very much needed, but for the people that got mud slides! This morning it was cold, I had to scrape ice from my windshield but around 11 it was almost 70 , so nice and mellow.
I haven't been doing much of anything, just hanging around, working,m watching TV etc. Today I went to dinner to El Torito with Norbert we both had fajitas grandes and a giant Margarita and it was good. Tomorrow I will probably go have Thai with Jennifer, but she had a cold so maybe we won't. Friday night Lizzie will be coming over after work, and on Saturday we will go to the hair salon. I want my hair colored and cut, I think Lizzie just wants a trim. It should be fun.
I am glad Sandy and Marty are not leaving til the 19th, hopefully by then the weather will be better. I am not quite sure where they fly to from Salt Lake.
Friday we are having the Valentine's party in my class, fun fun fun lol
Mia, if you're reading this, I still cannot post in your blog!!!! but I read it faithfully :)
And now, I am going to take an alka seltzer plus and go to bed, my throat feels a tad scratchy.
Love you all.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I read this, of course ;-) and I don't understand why you can't comment on my blog?? Strange?!
Anyway I'm happy you read it :-)
and I hope you like it. I do go to yours, Sandy's and Lizzie's blog every morning to see if you have posted something.
We are still having snow, snow and more snow and today it's -9 C.
My Alka Selzer plus is almost finished now :-( I bought a whole bunch when I was over last time but now they are almost over and we don't have them here in Sweden :-(
Have a good day and take care of your sore throat so it doesn't get worse.
Hugs XXX love you
Mia :-)