Friday, January 29, 2010

Full Moon


Today was a gorgeous winter day Southern California style. Daytime was about 72 degrees with clear blue skies, we could see the snow mountains in the background. It cooled off at night to about 62 degrees, but still clear and with the most gorgeous full moon, it made our backyard so beautiful, I could almost read a book while enjoying the jacuzzi. I had to take a picture, my camera is not so good but it shows the perfect yellow circle, beautiful!

Things are quiet around the house with Marvin in Utah, I know he's enjoying his stay there :)

I went to have dinner with Norbert at El Torito after school, it was yummy. I have no weekend plans, just doing some grocery shopping, going to the library, and watching the Grammys on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: