Friday, January 1, 2010

Best Hotel :)


I want to write about the hotel we stayed at in South Las Vegas. It was the M Hotel that opened March 2009. Marvin wanted to spend New Year's Eve in Las Vegas, but after checking availability and prices we decided we wouldn't. I was trying to decide where to stay when we stopped in Vegas on the way back home and Jeff asked if I knew about M hotel. I didn't so I went to check it in the Internet. http://www.themresort.com/ It looked good so I made the reservations. The resort hotel is not in the strip per se, but that was OK. We were impressed by the look of it, everything was beautiful and elegant. We were upgraded to a 2 queen beds room with strip views in the 5th floor. The room was large and lovely, beautiful comfortable beds, floor to ceiling windows, big 42" HD TV, gorgeous bathroom. Everything was clean and fresh and new. We went for dinner to the Red Cup Cafe which had gorgeous Art Deco murals, we were seated on a table overlooking the terrazzo and pool, where they had the largest cut Christmas tree in the US at 109 feet. We were not very lucky in the gambling department, although Marvin got a cool cap when we signed up for the iRewards. In the morning I went downstairs to the Baby Cakes Bakery which made my mouth water just looking at the great pastries.
All in all we had a great stay, very enjoyable and we plan to stay there again :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

Wow Jo. It looks wonderful and I can imagine you had a wonderful stay. Did you take any photos of your room? Would love to see that. I guessed you would be in Vegas for New Year. Don't know why but I just knew :-)
Are you back home now?
Hugs for you and Marvin and I hope 2010 will be a wonderful year for all of us.