Sunday, January 17, 2010

Football and other stuff



My 2 favorite teams didn't make it, Dallas got steam rolled by Minnesota, and the Chargers unfortunately couldn't keep their early lead to the Jets.
I am now watching The Golden Globes, most of the people I liked lost too, but The Hangover won for best comedy and Jeff Bridges for best actor, so is not all bad.
It is raining, they are saying we have 3 storms coming one after the other, which means a wet week. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and windy, it's MLK holiday but I have a doctor's appointment, so I guess I'll have to brace the elements.
Yesterday Marvin and I went out to dinner to El Torito Grill, they kindly sent me a voucher for a free meal for my birthday, I am liking all those free dinners :)
They just announced Avatar won best picture, blah! Sandy didn't like it, is not my type of movie either and I am not planning on watching it.
I will sign off with a pretty picture of the sunset in Huntington Beach I took with Marvin on New Year's Day :)
Have a nice week everybody!

1 comment:

emtes said...

Wow, you are in the wrong line of work. You should have been photographer instead. This photo is stunning!!
Love you and I'll write you back soon.
Hugs :-)