Friday, August 28, 2009

More stuff

Here you can see part of the floor and the finished granite counter top

The kitchen is progressing along nicely. Today they installed the floor, looks good :) All it needs now is finishing the cabinets, putting on the stove top, placing the refrigerator back and painting!
On Tuesday, Marvin and I both went to the optometrist, Marvin's glasses were old, so he'll get new ones for computer work. My right eye is still very blurry, I have a staph infection in the eyelids so the doctor gave me some ointment and directions to take care of it.
Today I went to have the always entertaining mammogram lol. Other than that, I didn't do much of anything, just enjoying my last vacation weekend.
Our next door neighbors are moving on September 2nd, I hope the new neighbors are as nice and trouble free as they were.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

emtes said...

Have you put in a dishwasher? I really like the look of it and I'm so curious to see the whole thing readymade :-)