Friday, August 7, 2009

Nice day

Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah

Today I woke up by 10. We had a repairman come to fix the oven, then Marvin went to do some errands while I had a danish for breakfast . Later I went to the movies to see "Julie $ Julia" it was the first day and it was full house! I enjoyed the movie, Meryl Streep does a great Julia Child. Is there any character she cannot do???
After the movie I went shopping for school clothes, and all I ended up with is a nice top. I don't like to try clothes on but still I felt I wanted something new.
At home, I kept on cleaning the drawers in my chest of drawers 12 down and 3 to go! then I will work on the closet. It just has to be done. Prior to going to Utah, I went through boxes of old clothes and shoes and had a few boxes to give to Goodwill. I guess I am in a cleaning mood.
At night, Marvin made BLT's and I had a Estrella Damm beer -the beer brewed in Barcelona- available at World Market. Yum I had missed that taste.
In the night, under a full moon, I had a relaxing time in the Jacuzzi. Even when the days are hot, it really cools nicely in the evening, and it was great!

2 comments:

emtes said...

What a stunning photo! Have you taken it? And how nice to relax in the jacuzzi in the evenings. I really miss that because it was so nice and meditative :-)
Hugs and kisses. Love you!

RedRed said...

cool pic!