Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Lights

Out next door neighbors love to decorate their house and front lawn for Christmas in a very eclectic way. There's a Nativity set, many different versions of Santa, Frosty, a Christmas train, reindeers, snowmen, and much much more, there's a Santa with his sleigh and reindeers on the roof, and of course, lots and lots of lights!
Our neighbors in the other side, also decorate with reindeers and lights. So we had to put some lights on our house too!
My friend N came to help put the lights on, he and M worked happily side by side, and spent some time discussing what kind of car would be best for me. After they were done, we all went to Acapulco for dinner. N and I had shrimp, chicken and steak fajitas, M had pork carnitas. I also had a pineapple coconut Margarita, for some reason the waiter brought 2 instead. Not to worry, I happily drank them both .
When we got home, the lights were lit and so was I :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh, you know J the other Margarita was for me. You know I love those :-)
Glad you had a nice day.
Hugs for you and M. Love you!