Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Well today I am officially a senior citizen, imagine that!

I took the day off from work, it was raining and it felt good to sleep late. When I woke up, M surprised me with a nice card, some body and hand lotions, and...a gorgeous beautiful gold and diamonds bracelets!!! The giving of the bracelet had a little drama, because he thought he had lost the jewelry box, luckily it was found and opened and admired!!!

All day it rained and it was nice and cozy at home, we set up our little Christmas tree and rearranged the living room, I think it looks nice.

We went out to dinner at the Black Angus Restaurant, I had a nice dinner of soup, rib steak, bake potato and veggies, and for dessert at home, a made in the USA Swedish post cake, delicious!

My daughters and grandson, my friends J and N, they all called and sang Happy Birthday. And I got a nice mail from my sister M. All in all, it was a very good day :)

No comments: