Wednesday, December 1, 2021

November Recap

 Again, I didn't post much in November, even though there were several things happening. I think in the coming days I will expand on some of these stories.

November 4 - I got my Moderna booster, and I had a some after-effects. My arm got very red and swollen, I got tired easily, my joints ached, I was fatigued, didn't feel like eating much, I slept a lot, general malaise. I felt better by the 9th.

November 15 - Went to Kaiser to have my eyes measured for my upcoming cataract surgery. Started doing some walking in the Gazelle.

November 19 - Lizzie's 50th Birthday. We went to The Summit for dinner. At night, Sandy surprised Lizzie by showing up at 10:30PM  (I partnered with her to make it a surprise :)

  

November 21 - They went to a movie, and afterward the 3 of us went to Seal Beach for a beautiful sunset. Had dinner at El Ranchito.



November 22 - In'n'Out and take Sandy to the airport. We all had a lovely visit!

November 25 - Thanksgiving. Lizzie and I made a very nice paella, and had some embutidos appetizers first, and of course, Cava.

November 30 - To the dentist. Still too stressed out to write about it.


During the month we went to eat at several places: Amor y Tacos, The Habit, La casa del cocinero, The Summit, Reventacos, El Ranchito, In'n'Out, Raising Caner, etc.

MOVIES I WATCHED IN NOVEMBER


BOOKS I READ IN NOVEMBER




On to December!