Friday, December 31, 2021

December Recap

December was quite busy. 
I had my booster shot on the 8th
The whole month was quite rainy, it was needed.
N came to put the lights on the house, went to Inka Restaurant.
Had a pre-op visit with Dr. Chancer.  Cataract surgery will be on Dec, 21, both eyes.
T had a positive with Covid and stayed home.
Lizzie went on a couple of trips to San Diego.
Lizzie and I went to San Diego on my birthday, December 17, we stayed at the Windham Bayside, it had great views!  
  
The next day, Lizzie went and opened the Star of India show with an amazing poem.

I had my cataract surgery on December 21 at The Pacific Hills Surgery Center in Laguna Hills. It all went smoothly. I can read without glasses! Had a post-op with Dr. Chancer the next day.
December 25 Christmas! Nice gifts, thank you, girls!!! and had a non-traditional dinner (Blue Apron salmon)
Stayed home, lots of rain. T tested negative!

BOOKS I READ IN DECEMBER

MOVIES I WATCHED IN DECEMBER




I WATCHED A LOT MORE THAN I READ!!!!










2 comments:

RedRed said...

Bye-bye 2021!

Lizzie said...

The only thing wrong with your recollection is that it was me who had the booster on the 8th :)