Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas 2021

 

I am sorry I haven't posted for so long. This December has been busy! But I wanted to write about Christmas.

It was just Lizzie, Lulu, and me, but we had a nice quiet time, rainy, opening gifts, having good food (first time I have not cooked for Christmas at home, because of my cataract surgery on the 21st.

On Christmas Eve, we kept the tradition to eat fettuccini, cooked by Lizzie, very yummy! On Christmas Day, we opened our gifts and were very happy with everything. Lulu liked her gifts too!

Thanks to Santa Sandy and Santa Lizzie for all the gifts!!!

She loves to read

Our Christmas dinner was salmon with rice and vegetables. It was good! We also had Cava. Only thing we missed was dessert!  Later at night we drove around to see the lights,very nice.
Our house

This one was very nice


How to go from Halloween to Christmas, made me laugh


Wishing everybody a nice and healthy 2022!!!