Tuesday, March 31, 2020

March Recap

March has not been a great month globally speaking because of the Corona Virus. This had been endemic and every country has been affected. Sometimes it seems like there's no end in sight, and other times there's hope that the virus will leave as stealthily as it came.... I feel positive and very hopeful :)

The first 2 and a half weeks were as usual, Lizzie and I went out to dinner at Mexico 1900 and it was OK. The week of March 8 was very rainy, almost daily. L got a job in La Mirada and we're happy about it. We went shopping at Trader Joe's, went to the Library, and the Credit Union. Talk about the Corona Virus became daily news. It was affecting Spain very strongly :(

The week of March 15, we pretty much stayed at home but for Wednesday where we had to go to do some stuff related to my living trust. Lulu is confused to have us at home all the time :)


On March 19th my grandson turned 22, He didn't have the birthday he had planned because we were all started to #stay at home. It was also San Jose, my name day. My sister Nuri called me and we talked for a long time. She's been in confinement for about 3 weeks, at her apartment with Monica and her daughter Irina.

Lizzie was supposed to go on the 21st to Jeff's birthday party in San Diego, she had already decided not to go and later it was cancelled.

More bad news, I cracked my top front tooth last night :(

I haven't been out of the house since the 19th, Lizzie goes to the store shopping for groceries about once a week, we're also ordering things online. We go out to the backyard daily and look at my plants and pick oranges and at night we walk Lulu down the street and back. We keep in touch with Sandy over the phone & text, also I talk to Norbert almost daily, and with Mia and my family in FB. Lulu is happy to have both of us at home.



BOOKS I'VE READ IN MARCH


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN MARCH
Since now I have Netflix and Amazon Prime, I have been watching a lot of stuff other than movies :)


Here's hoping to a better April!




1 comment:

RedRed said...

Stay safe Mamacita!