Sunday, March 1, 2020

February Recap

February 1 - Breakfast in SD. To Alpine. and Lunch in Escondido
Didn't do much next week, Lizzie had a cold and we mainly stayed home.
February 9 - To Newport Beach for our chocolate class. It was super fun!
February 10 - Check up at my doctor's. Everything seems OK. Got a shingles shot and I got some skin spots on my face frozen.
February 14- To Fullerton Arboretum with Lizzie and lunch at Black Angus. N called. He's been busy fixing his apartments.
Fullerton Arboretum


February 17- Geezers for lunch. Heritage Park in SFS

February 19- It would have been my 55th Anniversary. It was also N's 64th Birthday, took him to Sol Inka.
February 20- Sandy came to visit! Lunch at El Zarape  from the airport. Hang around the house :)
February 21- My girls  went to Disneyland! 
February 22- Rain. Girls to the movies. Dinner at El Cholo. Sandy feeling not so well. Early bedtime.

El Cholo


February 23- Girls went for a walk. the 3 of us reading and chillin, tacos for dinner.
February 24- Sandy went back to Utah. Miss you already.
February 25- To La Huasteca, best mango margaritas ever!
February 26-  Chicken tacos at home.
February 28-  Lizzie to San Diego. Talk to Sandy.

Sandy you can see what I read and watched this month :)

MOVIES I WATCHED THIS MONTH


BOOKS I'VE READ THIS MONTH




1 comment:

RedRed said...

In the photo at El Cholo, I look terrified and my hand look enormous! LOL