Sunday, September 29, 2019

Just a couple of notes

Hello friends and family!
This month again I have not written in this blog other than the recaps.

I will try to do better in October. I can joke and say September was too hot even to write, but the truth is I didn't have a lot to write about.
 I haven't been feeling to well all month with a back pain that went into a lower abdomen pain, not really a big pain per se just a discomfort that tired me and kept me awake at night. Some days more than other. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday.
 I also had eye problems and went to ophtalmology and I have "Blepharoconjuctivitis" and "dry eye syndrome" in both eyes.

Lizzie and I are doing fine, she's good company and we enjoy eating out :)

On the 21st Sandy and T came to stay a few days. I had not seen T since Christmas, and it was good to see them both. We had a good time going to the dispensary first thing  (a first for me and Sandy and T) I had a nice brownie ;)   I cooked croquetas and we had them that night. The next day we went to Los Angeles to see the "serpentine" and walk around Brea Tar pits and Museum row.



We went to eat  to El Cholo downtown, and were close to the Emmy's that was fun .Sandy wrote about it in her blog :)   Then we went back home, I stayed with Lulu and they went to Santa Monica and drive around then went to see some musicians friends of Lizzie that had a show.  On Monday we all went to Panda Inn for lunch and spent the rest of the day just reading, talking and chilling. I made a tortilla de patatas with chorizo for dinner.  The next day I drove them to the airport, Lizzie had to work. It was a short but fun visit!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

That tortilla de patatas was sooooo good. I always overcook the potatoes, and the eggs now that I think about it, and so mine are not as good.

Thanks for everything! We had a fun visit!