Wednesday, October 2, 2019

September Recap

I didn't feel too well this month. I went to the doctor September 30 and he gave me some antibiotics for diverticulitis. I hope it takes care of my pain and discomfort :) I also went to my podiatrist and to the eye doctor (eyelid infection) I also had a flu shot.

I went to eat at different restaurants with Lizzie: Casa del cocinero, Elo Cholo, Full Moon, L'Roma, Panda Inn, Mazaya, The Hat, The Habit, 12 Sixty, and a couple of others I can't recall.

Norbert got back from his trip to Yellowstone and his nephew went back to Hungary.

Lizzie went to the Rose Bowl to see a game with a co-worker from SD, she also went to Oceanside to meet with her friend Lindsey.

My daughter and my grandson from SLC came to spend a few days.  We had a fun a day in Los Angeles and even though it was only 4 days, we really enjoyed having them here.

I went to a dispensary and had a brownie ;)

But for my minor health problems, it was a good month.

MOVIES I WATCHED THIS MONTH


BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH







No comments: