Sunday, September 1, 2019

August Recap

Lizzie and I started the month by going to Bolsa Chica State Beach. it was very windy!

This month we've cooked and gone to several restaurants..New Moon, El Zarape, Islands, 
Black Angus, 30/60. We also cooked a few Blue Apron meals, some very good, some not so much. 

Lizzie has been doing long walks in the mornings, while I am sleeping :)

On August 6 my computer monitor went black and I bought a new one, larger and with better sound.
August 12, Norbert's nephew Aguston came for a vacation, they came by the house to say hello.
I had my hair cut and colored on August 13
August 14 I went to Jersey and gave "teacher cups" to my friends. Lunch with Jennifer.

August 15 
Happy 26th Anniversary to Marty and Sandy!

On the 20th we went to the Cerritos Library and Sculpture Garden, it was very nice.
Cerritos Library is one of the 50 most beautiful libraries in the World, inside and outside.

August 22, we went to the Fullerton Arboretum. I enjoyed it a lot.

August 28 we went to Pasadena to see Lizzie's friend Lindsey play.
We went the "scenic" route :)

It was a good month





1 comment:

RedRed said...

seems like you did some fun things last month!