Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A couple of pictures

I don't remember where I saw this picture but I really liked it, it's one of my favorite places in Barcelona. I used to go there often when I was a teen, close to the Cathedral, I always made up stories about who used to live there and pictured myself in one of those windows a la Rapuntzel with my hair hanging down:

Then looking  back to the last  trip I took with the girls, I saw a picture of myself in front of the same area, only in the opposite side. It was in color and there were a lot of tourists all around. So I did some PSP and turned the color into gray, and tried to get rid of some of the tourists.



Just having a little fun :)

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I took that photo and there were gobs of people all around! You did a great job with your editing. I love that spot, too. There are so many amazing photos of it on the internet.