Sunday, July 31, 2016

July Recap

July has been a pretty good month.

M had a couple visits with wound nurses Estrella, Nancy and Kristi, We are trying some new supplies to see if we like them, so far so good. We also went for a consultation with his internist.

We have gone out to eat a few times, to the California Fish Grill in the new mall in Downey, right behind Kaiser. We also went to The Habit, KFC a couple of times, Super Mex, Panda Inn etc.

I also met Norbert for lunch in Long Beach, we ate at Mimi's.  We asked him over for dinner on a Sunday, and M cooked catfish.

We also had a visit from M's sister Bettie and her husband Lee. It was nice to see them.

I had my hair cut and colored at my favorite salon. I was not 100% happy with the results because my hair is darker than I wanted and the cut was a bit different too. But is what I asked for so i shouldn't complain. 

The most important thing is we had a visit from our grandson! He had not been here for quite a while, although we saw him for graduation. He will be here for a week, leaving August 3rd. We'll miss him.
It's fun to have an 18 year old around, he loves to drive my Mustang, and eat, and listen to music, and being in the Jacuzzi.:)

There's some big changes going on with Lizzie, and maybe she will blog about it.

Other than watching the NRC and the DNC , everything else seems to be reruns. So I watched more movies than usual. Here they are:



And those are the books I read in July

Love you all :)

No comments: