Saturday, July 30, 2016

A visit from T

On Thursday, we went to pick up T at the airport, I was driving and I turned at the wrong street so we were slightly late. As we drove by the airport M said he ws not there, but I thought he was sitting on a bench. I called but nothing, I called again and still he didn't look up, so I got off the truck and went to shake him, he had his earphones on and was oblivious. So we drove home and stopped at In'n'Out for some delicious hamburgers.

It's been a while since T has been in La Mirada by himself. He made himself at home right away. It's good to have him here.

Friday we went for a late lunch to Panda Inn, We ordered a lot and still have some leftovers. Later he and I went to the store to get some supplies, mainly snacks and drinks.


We've been talking  and sort of bonding a little, I wanted to go to Long Beach after dialysis but he didn't wake up in time. So after I got back we went to Target (he wanted some speakers so he could hear his music in the car here. We had lunch at Chipotle. He drove there and back in the pick up.
Tonight he went to KFC to get dinner and then he took my beloved Mustang and went for a drive  listening to his music full blast.



He's been in the Jacuzzi every night. :)

It would have been nice if he could have come with a friends, but is nice he's around and talking with us and playing with Lulu. He  agreed he needed a break from all the partying he's been doing since school was out.


No comments: