Monday, June 29, 2015

End of the month recap

I didn't do a recap last month of my books and movies, I like to keep a record of them in my blog, so today it will be 2 months worth :)

Main events of the month, was my beloved FC Barcelona winning the European Champions, and best team in the world. Visca Barca!
Finally getting a new computer that works!
Sandy and family's trip to Hawaii
Marvin getting his painful procedures for skin cancer.
Monthly visit with Lizzie :)
Going to Jersey's 5th grade promotion, of one of my favorite K classes.
A couple of trips to the beach
Lulu's haircut and check up (she's 5 lbs overweight and is on a diet)
Planting tomatoes and having Norbert help around the house Sunday.

Books I read in May and June, and yes, I read a lot!!!

Elizabeth Adler – A place in the country
Will North – Long Walk Home
Mary Alice Monroe – Swimming Lessons
Maria  Goodin - From the  kitchen of half truth
Beth Kendrick – The Week Before the Wedding
 Jael McHenry -  The Kitchen Daughter
Susan Johnson – French Kiss
Stuart Woods – Insatiable Appetites
Jennifer Kauffman – A Version of the Truth
Megan Crane – Names My Sisters Call Me
Whitney Gaskell – Good Luck
Jojo Moyes- Me before You
Leslie Meier – The French Pastry Murder
Marina Murnane – Chocolate for Two
T. Jefferson Parker – L.A. Outlaws
Nicholas Spark – The Longest Ride
Linda Goodnight – The Memory House

Movies I watched in May and June

The Wedding Singer (1998) US
The DUFF (2015) US
The Wedding Ringer (2015) US
El club de los incomprendidos (2014) Spain
The Lucky One  (2012)  US
Welcome to me (2014) US
Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) US
Private Benjamin (1980) US
Ted (2012) US
Imagine Me and You (2005)
Las ovejas no pierden el tren (2015) Spain
La famille Belier (2014) France
All Inclusive (2014) Denmark
The Best Second Exotic Marigold Hotel (2015)
The Longest Ride (2015) US

Love you all :)                                                    

No comments: